|Transportation to Legislative Advocacy Day|
NASW-PA wants to ensure that each and every social worker has transportation to Legislative Advocacy Day.
How do you plan to travel to the Capitol for Legislative Advocacy Day?
In an effort to have a larger population of social work professionals represented at Legislative Advocacy Day, NASW-PA has created a Rideshare Forum within each division’s group on our website. Please follow the directions listed below to search the forum for open seats with fellow social workers. If you plan to drive to the Capitol, feel free to advertise on the forum if you are willing to help with transportation.
Accessing the Rideshare Forum
1. Sign in to your account by entering your username and password in the right hand column.
2. You will be redirected to your profile homepage. Under the "My Membership" box on the right hand column, select "Manage Profile".
3. Under "Get Involved" select "Join a Group".
4. Once redirected to the "Community Groups" page, select "Division".
5. Choose your division from the list below.
6. You will now have access to your division's group page. Towards the bottom of the page there is an alert for "Recent Forum Activity". Click the link below to access the "Transportation to Legislative Advocacy Day" forum.
If you have questions regarding accessing the group forums, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-232-4125. Please contact your division chair if you are interested in arranging transportation in your area.