Website Homepage - www.NASW-PA.org
We have nearly 6,000 members throughout the Commonwealth of PA and are a leading source for news, advocacy and professional learning opportunities in the field of social work. Because of this our website receives a lot of traffic and is a great place for local and statewide organizations to advertise. Below you can find pricing and details about our website advertising options.
Front page banner in full color (like you see on our homepage) will be the second banner that plays in the slideshow. Banner can be linked to your website or social media page as well. Banners must be 1000px X 320px in Jpeg format. We can help with the design process if you need assistance in sizing or creating the advertisement. Please contact Tyler at email@example.com with any questions.
Homepage Banner Ad for 1 Month - $260
Homepage Banner Ad for 3 Months - $741 (5% Discount)
Homepage Banner Ad for 6 Months - $1,326 (15% Discount)
Print Newsletter: The Pennsylvania Social Worker
| NASW-PA will help you develop an advertising strategy to fit your needs.If you would like to view a sample, please click here.|
No advertisements for insurance, banking, or travel can be accepted due to non-profit postal regulations. NASW-PA also reserves the right to deny any advertisement that conflicts with NASW-PA events, views or policies. To see our advertising policies click HERE.
Advertisement Submission Deadlines
- Winter (Jan/Feb/March/April): November 12
- Summer (May/June/July/Aug): March 14
- Fall (Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec): July 11
Advertisement Fees and Dimensions
- Advertisements should be submitted as high resolution PDFs (at least 300 ppi) and make sure they are in CMYK color format for best printing results. If you are unsure if you advertisement follows these requirements, please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org. NASW-PA can assist in the design of advertisements (fee).
- All advertisements are printed in full color.
- Faxed or handwritten advertisements are not accepted.
- NASW-PA cannot publish advertisements promoting continuing education events that NASW-PA has not approved for credits.
(Width x Height)
8.5 x 11
(horizontal or vertical)
7.5 x 4.75
3.5 x 10
(horizontal or vertical)
3.5 x 4.75
7.5 x 2.125
|Back page||7.5 x 6||$500|
Monthly eNews Blast
NASW-PA's eNews is a monthly electronic newsletter that is sent to around 5,500 members. Our eNews allows members to be updated on current events within the association and in the field of social work. We may promote upcoming events, licensure prep courses, important updates about NASW, legislative updates, or interesting stories related to our profession. We want to make sure our members are involved in what is going on in NASW-PA. Note: Fees are charged per issue.
Click here to view the primary sponsorship ad option
Click here to view the primary sponsorship ad for 6 issues at a 15% discount option
Click here to view the banner ad option
Primary Sponsor Ad - $75
You will be recognized as a sponsor of that issue of the eNews. Your ad will be placed near the top of the issue so that when the issue is opened members will see your ad immediately. The dimensions of this ad must not exceed 865px (w) X 300px (h) and should be .jpg .jpeg .pdf or .png format.
Banner Ad - $50
This ad option will be placed between articles of the eNews (i.e. between the second and third article.) The dimensions must not exceed 865px (w) X 150px (h) and should be .jpg .jpeg .pdf or .png format.
Primary Sponsor Ad for 6 Issues - $382.50 (15% discount!)
This is the option to be the primary sponsor for 6 issues of our eNews at a 15% discount.
NASW-PA can assist in the design of the ad at an additional cost of $25.
Please contact Tyler at email@example.com if you wish to advertise with us!
Looking to promote an upcoming event, announce a new service or fill an urgent position? Whatever your need may be, we can help you reach your audience. NASW-PA can create an electronic blast to be sent to all members. Your information will be the sole content of this blast which may be read by nearly 6,000 social workers across the Commonwealth. Email blasts cost $100 and are sent out one time to all of our members.
Please email the content of your blast to Tyler Woodcook at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete your purchase by clicking here. Advertising through an NASW-PA blast is a quick and affordable method to disseminate your information.
You can also choose to send an eBlast to one specific division for the lower cost of $50. That option can be purchased HERE.
Click here to view NASW-PA's email blast policies
Mailing Labels / List
Mailing labels/lists for all of our 6,000+ members are available for purchase for one-time usage. Labels may be purchased for announcements regarding:
Any other purpose must be approved by PA-NASW in advance of the sale.
- Continuing education events
- Job vacancies
- Social work research
- Services or products related to social work
Purchased label lists will be emailed back to the purchaser within 4 business days. Labels cannot be invoiced, and payment must be received prior to label lists being sent via email. Printed labels are available for an additional charge of $55.00
The cost for labels by division are as follows:
Contact Alicia at email@example.com in the Chapter Office for additional information on ordering labels.
- Brandywine $78.00
- Chester and Delaware
- Central $88.00
- Adams; Cumberland; Dauphin; Franklin; Juniata; Lancaster; Lebanon; Mifflin; Northumberland; Perry; Schuylkill; York
- Lehigh $74.00
- Berks; Carbon; Lehigh; Monroe; Northampton; Pike
- Northcentral $30.00
- Bradford; Clinton; Columbia; Lycoming; Montour; Potter; Snyder; Sullivan; Tioga; Union
- Northeast $36.00
- Lackawanna; Luzerne; Susquehanna; Wayne; Wyoming
- Northwest $32.00
- Cameron; Crawford; Elk; Erie; Forest; McKean; Mercer; Venango; Warren
- Philadelphia $212.00
- Bucks; Montgomery; Philadelphia
- Southwest $132.00
- Allegheny; Armstrong; Beaver; Butler; Clarion; Fayette; Greene; Lawrence; Wahington; Westmoreland
- West Central $28.00
- Bedford; Blair; Cambria; Centre; Clearfield; Fulton; Huntingdon; Indiana; Jefferson; Somerset
- The cost to purchase labels for all members of NASW-PA is discounted to $700.00
Please contact Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about advertising. Thank you!